Partnerships with Colleges and Universities
ESTEEM has partnership agreements with the following colleges and universities:
- College of the Holy Cross (Worcester, MA)
- John Carroll University (Cleveland, OH)
- Saint Mary's College (Notre Dame, IN)
- St. Anselm College (Manchester, NH)
- St. Edward's University (Austin, TX)
- Stonehill College (Easton, MA)
- University of Portland (Portland, OR)
- Wabash College (Crawfordsville, IN)
- Xavier University (Cincinnati, OH)
Up to two students from these institutions may be offered a spot in the ESTEEM Program as long as they meet the program's selection criteria and:
- apply by the early December application deadline,
- have a GPA of 3.4 or above,
- provide Standardized Test Scores of at minimum:
- 159 Verbal and 162 Quantitative on the GRE; or
- 513 on the MCAT; or
- 675 on the GMAT; and
- include a written recommendation of their Dean or Department Chair as one of the three (3) required recommendations for admissions.
Note that your school's agreement may have slightly different terms depending on how recently it was renewed.
Beyond the scope of these partnership agreements, the Admissions Committee will continue to give normal consideration to applicants from these institutions.