The application process is as follows:
- Submit your application.
- Schedule an interview. (After the application deadline has passed, ESTEEM's Operations Coordinator will contact you to schedule a 30 minute in-person or video conference interview.)
- Receive notification of the University's decision.
Prospective students apply to ESTEEM using the Slate system. You will be allowed to save your application as you go along and upload documents directly into Slate. Applications will only be reviewed once the entire packet is complete and submitted within the system. A $75 non-refundable fee applies unless a fee waiver is granted.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited American university or foreign institution of acceptable standing by the time of graduate matriculation
- Background in science, engineering, research, or technology -- such as computer science, electrical engineeering, industrial design, biology, economics, data analytics, chemistry, biochemistry, physics, etc.
- Official test score report (GRE is preferred; GMAT or MCAT are accepted); unofficial copies will be allowed for the purposes of evaluation, however official copies are required prior to matriculation if admitted
- Unofficial transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions
- Resume or CV
- Statement of Intent
- Entrepreneurial mindset material -- see application for prompt
- Three (3) recommendations
- International students whose native language is not English must submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores to demonstrate language proficiency
Note: The University of Notre Dame’s institution code for both the GRE and TOEFL exams is 1841.
Round 1, Due 9/25/17 Round 2, Due 12/4/17 Round 3, Due 2/26/18
Begin application in online system
Complete MCAT (if applicable)
Ask for 3 Letters of Recommendation
Complete GRE / TOEFL / GMAT (if applicable)
by 11:59pm EST
Admission decision emailed to student