ESTEEM has partnered with the following colleges and universities:
- John Carroll University (Cleveland, OH)
- King's College (Wilkes-Barre, PA)
- Saint Mary's College (Notre Dame, IN)
- St. Anselm College (Manchester, NH)
- St. Edward's University (Austin, TX)
- Stonehill College (Easton, MA)
- University of Portland (Portland, OR)
- Wabash College (Crawfordsville, IN)
- Xavier University (Cincinnati, OH)
Up to two students from these institutions may be offered a spot in the ESTEEM Program as long as they meet the program's selection criteria and:
- apply by the first application deadline,
- have a GPA of 3.4 or above,
- provide Standardized Test Scores of at minimum:
- 156 Verbal and 155 Quantitative on the GRE; or
- 32 on the MCAT; or
- 620 on the GMAT; and
- include a written recommendation of their Dean or Department Chair as one of the three (3) required recommendations for admissions.
Note that the partnership agreement with St. Anselm College has slightly different terms.
Beyond the scope of these partnership agreements, the Admissions Committee will continue to give normal consideration to applicants from these institutions.