Considering applying for our Entrepreneurship Master's Program? Awesome!! Here's everything you need to know.
General ESTEEM application requirements*
- Bachelors degree from an accredited American university or foreign institution of acceptable standing by the time of graduate matriculation
- Background in science, engineering, research, or technology - such as computer science, electrical engineeering, industrial design, biology, economics, data analytics, chemistry, biochemistry, physics, etc.
- Official test score report (GRE is preferred; GMAT or MCAT are accepted); unofficial copies will be allowed for the purposes of evaluation, however official copies are required prior to matriculation if admitted
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions
- Resume or CV
- Statement of Intent
- Two (2) essays
- Three (3) recommendations
- Official TOEFL Scores (international students only)
* If you are applying for the Naughton Fellowship, be sure you check out the particular requirements set out here.
Notre Dame’s institution code for both the GRE and TOEFL exams is 1841.
The Application System
The ESTEEM Program uses the Slate system for all of its applications. With this system you will be allowed to save your application as you go along - and upload documents such as your CV and essays directly into the system. Applications will only be reviewed once you have completed your entire packet and submitted it within the system. All applications do require a $75 non-refundable fee unless an application waiver is granted.
Our entrepreneurship master's program has implemented an admissions timeline. The timeline for applications can be viewed here.
As part of the application process you are required to prepare written responsesfor two Essay Questions. These can be saved as one document (we recommend a PDF) and then attached to your application in the Program Upload section.
All ESTEEM candidates must be interviewed as part of the application process. These interviews will be scheduled by the Program Coordinator once your official application has been received. For applicants in or around the Notre Dame area, interviews will generally be held in person. For all other interviews, a Skype call will be arranged. Most interviews take less than one hour to complete.
We recognize that financial considerations play a major role in our applicants' discernment process. Furthermore we are fortunate to be able some generous scholarships in support of our students. All of our applicants are considered for merit-based scholarships and may also be eleigible for need-based scholarships.
Official acceptance to the ESTEEM Program is granted only by the ESTEEM Admissions Committee. Applicants will be informed officially of the results of their application by a letter from the Director of the ESTEEM Program. Applicants who intend to accept offers of admission are required to confirm their acceptance by returning the appropriately completed form that is supplied with an offer of admission and the confirmation fee.