Hey all, just a reminder that you can still have your applicaiton fee waived if you get a completed application in for review by midnight of February 6.
In order to submit your application and obtain the application fee waiver code from us, you must complete the following:
- Input your personal information
- Upload your resume
- Complete your statement of intent (please include why you would like to come to the ESTEEM program and your career aspirations)
- Upload your essays (topics found on our website)
- Upload legible copies of test scores (GRE /GMAT or MCAT and TOEFL if you an international student); GRE and TOEFL scores can also be submitted to our institution directly through ETS. Notre Dame’s institution code for both the GRE and TOEFL exams is 1841.
- Upload legible copies of your transcript(s) from all institutions
Your letters of recommendation can still be uploaded by your recommenders electronically after you submit your application.
Reminder: Our program starts orientation in late June, 2014 and classes start the first week of July (Graduation in May of 2015). We do not have Fall 2014 or Spring 2015 starts, so please correct your term selection in your application on AY if it does not state SUMMER 2014.
When you are ready to submit your application, please send us an email and we will send you the application fee waiver code.
(IMPORTANT: When you complete your application DO NOT SUBMIT; Instead, SAVE the application and email ESTEEM for your application fee waiver code.)
We know you’ll do amazing things. Now it’s time to take the first step: Apply now.