For Prospective & Current Students
- Academic Information (full-time vs. part-time status, academic standing)
- Financial Information (tuition, academic year fees, scholarships, health insurance, accident insurance, travel reimbursement, withdrawal, etc).
- Code of Honor (integrity in scholarship, policy, and violations).
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Other Helpful Links (student life, housing, apartment guide, students with families, international students, and University financial aid).
- More Admission & Enrollment Information
For Newly Admitted Students
Checklist for Newly Admitted Students
For Prospective Employers
For more information about the ESTEEM program or how to hire a ESTEEM student - full time or as an intern - download our ESTEEM Brochure (PDF, 1.1MB).