1) When you find yourself using synergy 5 times in one discussion.
Never badmouth synergy
2) You have to rename your company because the domain is being sat on by a cybersquatter
The worst kinds of people.
3) Your uncle finds out you're an entrepreneur and keeps sending you Ted talks
So many buzzwords packed into 18 minutes.
4) When a bad tweet ruined your entire company.
One tweet from the wrong account… come on Hootsuite!
5) You walk into a party and all your friends start pitching you their startup ideas
"I had this great idea for a startup you should build…"
6) All your family members keep sending you job listings
7) Everyone asking if you know how to "make an app"
8) Endlessly asking VCs for money
9) People calling you Zuckerberg
10) Reading Mashable and realizing they are covering a startup that is exactly like yours…
…and it's run by someone half your age