Are you a rising senior interested in learning more about innovation and commercialization of technology? Would you like to know - with certainty – what your next steps are after graduation? Have you always been curious about business management, consulting, or startups?
You can get a jump start on your Entrepreneurship Master’s Degree!
The Early Admissions option allows rising seniors – and others who are interested - to apply for early acceptance into the ESTEEM Program. This provisional acceptance into the ESTEEM Program allows you the peace of mind to know what you will be doing after your graduate.
- Secure your future through admission into our elite professional master’s program – in advance of your friends and classmates
- Exclusive Scholarship Opportunities available only to early acceptance candidates
General Requirements for Early Admission:
- Full-time undergraduate (a minimum of 12 credit-hours per semester) pursuing a degree in a technical field such as Engineering, Science, Industrial Design, Economics, Psychology or Mathematics
- GPA of 3.3 or Higher
- Academic Good Standing at Your University
- Completion of the On-Line Application and Interview Process
- Application Deadline: Friday, September 9, 2016
- Decision/Notification: September 30, 2016
Admitted students will receive notification of the decision by Friday, September 30th. Those who are admitted will also receive a provisional scholarship offer. Admitted students will then have until Friday, November 11, 2016 to confirm their acceptance for the 2017-2018 Program Year. Confirmation requires a $1000 non-refundable confirmation deposit.
All admitted students will be required to submit their GRE scores and fall transcripts to the ESTEEM office by December 23, 2016. Upon review of their fall transcripts and GRE scores, those confirmed students will also be eligible for additional scholarship opportunities to be determined no later than January 27, 2016.