We are excited to have you as part of the ESTEEM Program!
Upon admission to the ESTEEM program, please return the Confirmation Form with deposit. After receiving a confirmation email from the Program:
- Activate your Notre Dame Net ID
- Complete the Health History Form
- Submit final transcript showing conferral of all previous post-secondary degrees
- Make housing arrangements: on campus or off-campus through South Bend Student Housing (an ESTEEM Startup)
- If you need furniture for your house/apartment, you may consider renting furniture from CORT Furniture
- Familiarize yourself with our Info for Current Students including our code of honor, academic guidelines, and intellectual property policy
Upon arrival to the University: contact the ESTEEM program, obtain Student ID, get connected to the Notre Dame network, obtain parking permits and attend student orientations (information and dates will be provided in your confirmation email)
Additional Items for International Students:
- In addition to the above requirements, complete and submit all required information and documents as required by the Office of Graduate Admissions. IMPORTANT: Only upon all receipt of all required information, you will receive I-20 or DS-2019 visa documents.
- After arriving to the University, register promptly with International Student and Scholar Affairs. ISSA is a part of Notre Dame International and is located in 105 Main Building. Students may also obtain information about US Social Security Numbers and those who qualify may obtain the supporting documentation necessary to apply.
- Check out additional resources for Current Students and their Families